lunedì 7 novembre 2011

too perfect to be true

You know this feeling, when everything is just feeling sooo right?
You wake up and the sun is shining (in England that's really rare!!!) and you have this smile on your face...you have breakfast and are not even late for whatever you have to do, everyone you cross seems to smile back and it promises to be a great day...
..and that's when I start to be suspicious...
I mean...it's impossible that everything goes so smoothly...there has to be something wrong...and I'm gonna find the piece that doesn't fit! I will!!
...and that's where I start ruining it all...
Asking the wrong questions, saying things nobody wants to hear, behaving weirdly without reason...
That's what I'm good at!
So I will try to be very positive about that:
I have the talent to make my life more interesting!
Life would be disgustingly easy without me complicating it!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento